The place to find experienced Volkswagen service and repair in West Chester, PA.
Chris Radbill is an automotive specialist with over 39 years experience. He offers services ranging from everyday maintenance and repair, such as state inspections and enhanced inspections and oil changes, to professional restorations. We offer experienced quality service and competitive pricing. We are factory trained.
Our owner is VW factory trained. The Volkswagen was the first car that Chris worked in the early 70's. He has completed many restorations on all types of VW's such as early air-cooled Beetles, VW Buses, Dune Buggies, Kit cars, right up to most modern Volkswagens including diesels.
Volkswagen repair serving: West Chester, Exton, Downingtown, Coatesville, Newtown Square, Malvern, Paoli, Berwyn and Wayne, PA.
Our Volkswagen Service Include:
- Major/minor mechanical repairs and rebuilding, including engines, transmission, and suspensions
- Body restoration, including painting, welding or replacing rusted or damaged floorpans and under structure
- Interior reupholstering, headliners, and carpeting
- Window glass and glass seals removal and replacement
- Electrical system repair
- A/C systems
- PA state safety inspections, enhanced inspections, and state emissions tests
- Hard to find parts available